• The Online Coach Certification Program (ACSTH) is delivered via our state-of-the-art online learning platform as well as via Zoom.
• The In-Person Coach Certification Program (ACTP) is delivered annually in Houston, Texas (the Galleria area).
• The 30 and 60-Hour Organization Coach Trainings are delivered either online or on-site at your company's location.
• The Advanced trainings are delivered either in person or online.
Application is available as soon as upcoming dates are published. We recommend applying as soon as you can so that, if you are accepted, you can complete the enrollment process and secure your seat. Seats are usually limited and we start filing up fast.
For the sake of your learning and skill level, we strongly urge full attendance of all programs.
ONLINE ACSTH: An ICF ACC credential application through the ACSTH pathway requires at least 60 hours of training time. Because we understand that illness and emergencies sometimes happen we designed the program with 70 hours to allow for 'wiggle room'. Each attendee is responsible for any time they miss and will be awarded hours of completion based on hours attended and calculated by us in compliance with our agreement with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
IN-PERSON ACTP: In order to complete an ACTP, at least 125 hours of training must be attended. Our program provides 15 hours more than are required for ICF ACTP credential application so, we give wiggle room. However, we strongly urge full attendance so that you benefit from every moment of the training. We don't provide any makeup hours and all participants are responsible for any time missed. Hours of completion are awarded based on time attended, which is calculated in compliance with the International Coach Federation (ICF) guidelines.
ONLINE ACSTH: As long as you complete at least 30 hours of this training, you will receive a Certificate of ACSTH. This can be a stand-alone coach certification or can also be used toward an ICF ACC credential application.
IN-PERSON ACTP: As long as you complete at least 125 hours of training, 10 hours of mentor coaching, and pass the ACTP performance exam, you will receive a Certificate of ACTP. (If you do not complete all of the above you may be able to receive a Certificate of ACSTH.) A Certificate of ACTP can be used as part of an ICF PCC credential application.
CERTIFIED LEADERSHIP and EXECUTIVE COACH (CLEC): When the program is completed you will receive a Certificate of ACTP as well as a Certified Leadership and Executive Coach (CLEC) Certificate.
Yes, you can legally call yourself a Certified Coach having gained any one of the following types of certifications. As a school, we provide:
• Certificate of ACSTH once at least 30 training hours are completed.
• Certificate of ACTP once a full ACTP has been completed.
• Certificate of Certified Leadership and Executive Coach (CLEC) after completion of our CLEC Program.
• Certificates of CCE's for our Advanced Trainings.
As a note, clients are beginning to understand that the International Coaching Federation (ICF) has defined a certain measure of training and experience.
While none of the ICF Accredited schools provide ICF Certification, all are qualified to provide the training hours (and, in the case of the ACTP, mentoring and exam) that can be used toward an ICF certification application. You can apply for ICF certification once you have enough accredited training hours, coaching experience and mentor coaching hours.
We limit seating in cohorts so as to ensure a good instructor to participant ratio and so that individual support is provided.
ONLINE ACSTH: We tend to cap the classes at 35 participants.
IN-PERSON ACTP: Classes are capped at 24 participants.
ORGANIZATION COACH TRAINING: The minimum is 8 participants and we usually cap classes at 24, though we can go up to 38 with additional instructors.
Yes! We have two options for ACSTH and ACTP tuition payment:
1) The pay-up-front-in-full option is set at a discounted package rate.
2) We also offer a payment plan option which comprises of automatic monthly credit card payments on the full tuition price. The first installment secures your seat, and subsequent payments are charged at monthly intervals.